Clow Darling is seeking applications for a Controls Technician in our expanding Commercial automation/controls division.
Under the direction of the Project Manager:
- Installing, troubleshooting, testing and commissioning DISTECH control systems.
- Reading and understanding engineering specs and wiring diagrams.
- Coordinating work with other trades (ex: Electricians, HVAC technicians, Plumbers)
- Work according to project timelines and required processes.
- Work on construction sites and follow required safety procedures.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to pass facility access requirements, including background checks etc.
- Instrumentation Technician, Electronics Technician or similar diploma from an accredited college.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, oral, written) and ability to perform work independently with minimum supervision.
- Must be proficient with computers and Microsoft Office programs.
- DDC Block and or Line programming experience an asset.
- Previous experience in the controls field is considered a strong asset.
Please forward your Resume with Cover Letter to Human Resources or Apply Online